Where my visitors live - who's amung us

Google Videos

lundi 15 décembre 2008

NAP- National Academies Publications - New Widgets Introduction and Up-date

Just a short post to bring your attention to my introduction to a No. of NAP-Widgets throughout my 7 blogs. This uncommented "poor practice" in fact led to the creation of this special "Books_Journals_Tools page. "Killing two birds with one stone":

-Firstly, I have posted a short "Mea Culpa note on my main page.[LINK] commenting on a recent NAP pre-publication "Science and Decision" cf. side bar menus and

Secondly NAP have introduced a new widget to present the multiple functions available to readers; summaries,full online free reading and latest RSS feed. I am of course in the process of up-dating my site NAP-widgets. They do appear to be based, like my own much humbler effort, on the SpringWidget® design.

NB. If your side bar menu is a little too slim -it is a simple matter to reduce the width in the code, only two figures to change. In my case I modified one widget width from 175 to 155. cf my "Conversations-on-Innovations page LHS menu

Good luck and good reading over the festive season.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments, questions and/or suggestions welcome. If I can be of further, more focused assistance, do not hesitate-ask. Comments are moderated to assist further enquiry and assistance.