Where my visitors live - who's amung us

Google Videos

lundi 7 février 2011

New videos for Educators added to my video wall

I

Isaac Asimov on Creativity in Education & The Future of Science



A must read for scientists and the general public who wish to understand what science brings to us.

II.

eXtending the Web - New and Emerging Learning Technologies

Quick update on where the web is going.


II.

Google’s New Search Features: has it gone too far?


As a long standing faithful google fan I still recommend the following careful approach "Look before you leap"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments, questions and/or suggestions welcome. If I can be of further, more focused assistance, do not hesitate-ask. Comments are moderated to assist further enquiry and assistance.